How are the new mobile payment players, platforms and technologies changing the payments landscape and what new opportunities for growth are emerging for financial institutions?
The Future of Digital Payments 2013 will bring together distinguished international and national thought leaders, innovators and disruptors in the digital payment ecosystem to offer the latest perspectives, trends and opportunities to succeed in the mobile payment space.
The one-day event will address the immediate priorities of financial institutions: adapting to new business models to be first-to-market, to attain new revenue streams and to enhance the consumer experience to drive transactions.
What will be new in 2013?
The Future of Digital Payments 2013 addresses the latest developments and opportunities in the Australian Payments System with key government policy makers, industry leaders, new entrants and international case studies to:
- Gain insights from industry experts who are currently adopting first-to-market strategies
- Identify how to partner with the right institutions to implement a winning mobile strategy
- Leverage next generation, cross-platform solutions to differentiate and compete in this market
Topics to be addressed in the conference agenda
We want our delegates to leave our event with a range of new strategies, contacts, solutions, and ideas for the future of digital payments and innovations. As a result our program will cover a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to:
- The strategic review of new developments in the Australian payments system
- Today’s “experience banking model”
- The next generation of rapid-growth markets and how to gain a leading position there
- Winning the merchant battleground
- Creating successful mobile partnerships, market collaboration and service delivery to drive adoption